Saturday, January 26, 2013

Adair Christmas Party

I can't believe I never posted about everything we did in December. I didn't really get a chance to wind down from Christmas with Raef's arrival. I'm lucky I got as much done as I did before he got here.

Anyway, one thing we do every year is go to the Adair Christmas Party. Austin's grandparents are amazing... I feel so blessed to be a part of such a big and wonderful family. I especially love that my kids have so many people that love and care about them. Plus, all the amazing examples they have to look up to! Grandpa and Grandma Adair are in their 90's and nobody is sure how much longer we will be blessed with their presence, so we try to soak in as much time as we can.

The girls actually enjoyed and participated in the singing this year. :) Sky also decided that Great Uncle Doug is the coolest.





No comments:

Post a Comment