Wednesday, August 24, 2011
"That's the funny thing about Birthdays... they're kind of a yearly thing."
Austin turned the big 25 on Sunday! Birthdays on the weekend are the best, because you feel like you get to celebrate all weekend. Sky helped me chalk our driveway on Friday, he had some boys over for a pool tournament and I had a girls night out. On Saturday we had a big party at the park. We had a 100ft slip-n-slide and played ultimate frisbee with glow sticks. It was a lot of fun! We got a babysitter for the girls that night. I don't think Austin's ever going to grow out of playing like a kid. I'm glad I got to join in on the fun. :) Sunday we had birthday dinner at Austin's parents. It was a perfect weekend! I love Austin so much! He is so much fun and my best friend. I'm grateful he's willing to grow old with me ;) I'm also grateful he'll always be older than me. Love you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






So fun! You guys are such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny, Brent just turned 25 as well! We just seem to have all of our important dates near each other!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am so glad it let me leave a comment!
Yay you are public! I am so sad we missed the party and Sam's bridal shower! I love that you and Austin do fun things even if they are little kiddish!
ReplyDelete