Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sundays

Most Sundays it seems like we head into town to have dinner with either my family or Austin's. It's always fun and super nice not to have to make dinner, but since Truly's been born we've decided to stay home more Sundays. After church we all usually get a good nap in before all the family time. This past Sunday we decided to take Sky to the airport out here to watch some airplanes since she has been really in to them lately. She got so excited every time one took off or came in. The best part was that we ran into Captain Kirk! (Seriously that's his name.) He's in our stake and flies the air vac helicopter and was working. I think he really liked Sky's enthusiasm for airplanes, because he took us out to show us the helicopter. It was super cool and now Sky keeps trying to say helicopter! I love my family.















1 comment:

  1. AW so fun!!! I didn't know Sky was into airplanes! All your wedding pics were super cute too of all the kidos! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete