Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We started the weekend off early Last Friday when one of my best friends got married. It was a beautiful and fun ceremony and reception! I'm so happy for you Alan and Samantha Abildskov! And I'm so happy we got to be apart of your big day! (I'm only sad about the fact that we are no longer aloud to live next door to each other, because I enjoy being at the top of our ward list. (;)


{They're both getting so big and cute!!}


Monday morning Austin was up early to go cliff jumping at the lake with some of the young men. The girls and I met them at Austin's parents to swim. Later, we went by the Superstition Mountain Museum. (Free groupon find(:) We had never been before. Sky's favorite parts were the fake horses and carriages, of course. They have an elvis chapel that was used for lots of movies. We had fun! We even went to a bbq later that day. We were all exhausted by the end, but oh how I love me some family time!





{Sky's been getting herself stuck in weird places lately. She thinks it's funny intil she realizes she can't get herself out}



{Side note: right after this pic was taken, Elvis fell over and scared Sky to death! ha. Luckily he didn't break.}








1 comment:

  1. Too too cute! looks like you guys have been having fun! I cracked up when I read that Sky likes to get herself stuck, lets just hope she doesn't get stuck somewhere too crazy!

    ReplyDelete