Monday, August 8, 2011
Truly's Baby Blessing
Truly was blessed last Sunday by her daddy and it was a beautiful blessing. She is a very special girl. She is such a sweet and easy going baby. A couple of my favorite things said in her blessing is that she will be surrounded by positive examples in her life and will follow after them, so that she can be an example to others. I also loved that she was blessed to always be good friends with her older sister. It was a great day and we were so lucky to have so many family members able to come. I felt like we took up the entire chapel. Afterwards we had everyone over for costa vida style salads. Her dress was made by my very talented friend, Laura, who also made Sky's blessing dress. I think she looked stunning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







she looks like her daddy. love the dress, wish we could of been there!! :) you have two pretty dang cute kids! miss you girl!
ReplyDelete