Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Quick Beach Trip
Last week my family went to Newport Beach and I decided to take the girls for a couple days. I'm sure my brothers had a lot more fun after we left, because they weren't tied down with feedings and nap times. However, they still love their nieces and helped a lot with Sky always wanting to chase the birds. Sky also enjoyed the water once she got used to it. She was really funny with the sand. At points she would love throwing it and other times she kept trying to brush it off her feet and legs. Truly slept a whole lot. I felt like I couldn't get her to ever stay awake at the beach. I don't blame her though... She had to be kept in the shade and wrapped up, because the wind is chilly. Luckily, sleeping is one of her favorite things to do. It was a fast and tiring couple days, but we had fun and were excited to see daddy when we got home. I, of course, still managed to take a gazillion pictures. Thanks for the vacation Nana and Papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment