Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tru's 2 months
Truly is 2 months old now! Time is flying, as usual. She is a such a cute, cuddly, and fun baby. She is pretty passive and will put up with just about anything. Sky's lucky to have her as a little sister. She weighs 12lbs now and is 23in long. This girl knows how to grow! She LOVES to eat and sleep, so it makes sense. She sleeps 8-9hrs at night and then another 3. She's even started waking up happy in the morning! I can barely believe it... it's so cute! Her daytime routine is pretty weird. Since she sleeps so much at night, she doesn't really need tons of sleep during the day, but she has a hard time staying awake for long periods of time. She takes poor pitiful naps in between feedings, which I am trying to fix, but then will sleep a good 2-2.5 hrs in the afternoon when Sky naps. (Which is why I'm blogging now.) She's so random, but so good I usually just follow her lead. She's also in her crib now and out of our closet. I love this girl so much! She loves baths and has since the moment she touched warm water. She also enjoys sitting up in the bumbo and looking around. She started her adorable cooing and shows off her smiles a lot more. I am one blessed mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment