My little Miss Truly is 18months old. Everyone thinks she is older, because she's pretty tall and advanced for her age. I blame her big sister... Truly HAS to do everything that Sky does. She is the sweetest girl on the planet... Her nursery leaders say she's an angel. I believe it... She's been an angel her whole life. However, only Sky and I really know the trouble she can cause. She's a huge tease and finds any way to get Sky to chase her. (Me too apparently, because she disappeared in Walgreens the other day when I was trying to pick up a prescription. It's a long story, but I'm super grateful for the nice pharmacist man that helped me find her, who probably saw on my face what a frazzled day I was having and just felt bad for me.)
Truly likes to break rules, but she doesn't like getting in trouble. She just says "mama, mama" with this sad look in her eye and touching my face. She still gets 1min time outs though.
She's saying lots of new words: thank you, cheese, grandpa, shoes, and tons more.
Tru's favorite food is cheese and bananas, but she loves to eat.
Truly is really into any kind of animal, shoes, babies, books, and purses. She's pretty much just sky's playmate and tags along with her. She catches on to games a lot faster than I thought she would.
Tru sleeps 12hrs at night and takes a 1.5-2 hr nap.
As you can see, she really likes to have her picture taken. And she can't wait to join a dance class... The girl has moves and it kills her that she can't go with Sky.
We all love our Truly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment