Monday, December 3, 2012

30 weeks

I'm officially 30 weeks now. Kinda freaking out! I didn't feel this way with the girls. I think it is a mixture of hormones, the busyness of December, and having 3 kids in 3 years. I just really want to be all prepared this month, so I can try to relax before he's born. I seriously feel like I just peed on a stick... This pregnancy has been the fastest time of my life! Although my brain is telling me that early February is still too soon to have a baby, my body is telling me differently.

I'm starting to "feel" more pregnant now. Obviously my growing stomach, but I get worn out easier. I'm the go and do type. It frustrates me when my body can't keep up with my brain. Relaxing and taking things slow is also important to me, but I enjoy working my butt off and then playing. I can't really work out when I'm pregnant. I do stretching and what not, but anything that gets my heart rate up a lot also starts making me contract and feel like I'm going to have a baby. I get a lot of pressure on my cervix if I'm on the go all day long. I'm grateful for my body though and what it can do.

My heart is also ready for this baby! I love him and am so excited to meet him come February. I know having him will bring so much peace to my life... God really does know me and the right timing for my life.

Also, weird side note: so this boy moves A LOT. Like constantly. It even makes me feel kinda motion sickness-y when I wake up at night. I guess it's because my placenta is as far back as it could be, which is good, but my midwife says I can probably feel every single movement. It's insane. Anyone else experienced that before?

Now for my baby bump pic and the outfit I caved buying for my little man! I couldn't help but get this little suit for a Christmas present... Makes me so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment