I always laugh in my head when people come to our house and actually comment on our nice things, because literally everything we own is used... Bought used or given to us.
The first project Austin and I ever did together was a table given to us when we were engaged... Kinda sad to say goodbye, but we're moving on...
Just recently we scored a brand new/used FREE kitchen table! (People, it never hurts to ask!) I happen to love it! It even has 2 leafs, so it could potentially fit like 10chairs. I'm just having the hardest time trying to decide what to do with it! I'm thinking white with a stained black top? I really don't know, but I want it to last a long time, so it being cute is a must. I already know I want to build a bench for one side and we'll buy 4 other chairs. What do you think though? What should I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment