Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sisters

As many of you know, I don't have any sisters. Watching Skylin and Truly fight and bond is such a special treat! I'm so glad they have each other and I hope their battling years won't ruin the lifetime relationship and connection they can have. They are so cute together and best friends! It makes my mom heart happy. :)
 Last month Truly moved into Sky's room. They really like it. Truly likes it too much! I have to put her to bed at least 15min before Sky or else she'll just want to play and keep Sky up. She really loves to tease her sister! Sky actually sleeps even better with Tru in the room. She's super quiet and tiptoes when she wakes up. It's so cute. Sky only takes about an hour nap these days, so she just lays down for the end of Tru's nap. It seems to be working out. Here's how their room turned out. It was hard trying to figure out how to fit 2 twin size beds in the room. It just isn't built to have it that way!

  I still need to find the perfect picture of the girls for the frame.



 And my little sleeping beauty... she's getting so big!



2 comments:

  1. they are so dalring, i love that picture of them together! we can't wait to give you all some loving in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete