Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Festivities

Our Christmas was spent with lots of family, as it should be. Austin and I both love Christmas!! We had a good holiday! Went to lots of family parties where Sky really enjoyed playing with lots of other kids. Christmas Eve we spent at Grandma Stewart's house and had the traditional pizza fondu. Then we went and saw Christmas lights. On Christmas morning we got up and openned our presents! Sky wasn't too into unwrapping presents, but she really liked pulling stuff out of her stocking. She got a backyard swing. Austin got a cowboy hat, a couple shirts, and a pair of jumping stilts, and I got a nice picture, some jewlery, and a cricket machine! We went over to Austin's parents to talk to Stewart, who comes home April 1st! (We're WAY excited!) We ate lunch at my parents that day and hung out. It was a nice, relaxing Christmas. I'm grateful for Christ's birth and to be able to focus on Him during the Christmas season.







No comments:

Post a Comment