Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Bring on 2011!
On New Year's Eve we went bowling with some cousins: Trent and Kayla, and Jacob, Amanda, and Molly. It was really fun seeing them! Austin had fun trying to get Sky to bowl too. That night our friends, The Hunsakers, had a New Year's Eve party that we hit up! We had fun playing just dance and putting off some fireworks. This is the first New Year's Eve Austin and I have really spent together, so we had to get a kissing picture! Last year Sky was 2 weeks old and we were too tired to stay up (lame, i know) and the year before I was working (also lame, but necessary). Anyway, we're REALLY excited about 2011! We have made some awesome goals and have a lot to look forward to. This is going to be a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How fun! good to hear that you guys had a great Christmas! I love the pic where Skylin is bowling- so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I looks like you guys are having fun!
ReplyDelete