About meeting Mr. Cosby: It was rather normal actually. ha. Some lady just took us into his dressing room and he was sitting on his couch in sweats, in the dark, watching a football game. It was so funny! He just sat and chatted with us for a half hour about life, school, and what not. He's a really cool guy and a lot like he is on tv! We also gave him a Book of Mormon and he was grateful for it. That was super fun!
And next time we go... yes, we will be the kiddos! People didn't want to let us in their house because Sky wasn't there! haha. She's already loved in the South. :)













i havent been to your blog in forever. now that your private your updates dont show up!! :) .. it was good seeing you over break. and your trip looks AWESOME and so great you got to meet bill cosby!! .. i couldnt remember if it was 7th or 8th. but i changed my post to 7th;) thanks for reminding me. it was just weird hearing someone was only in 3rd grade. It really did make me feel old. ha. Anyways.. hope your doing good! miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! I love that you guys gave him a Book of Mormon! :) I am going back to the mission this summer and I can't wait! Good to see that you guys are having fun! and Happy Anniversary! I agree with you wedding anniversaries rock!!
ReplyDelete