Skylin's first birthday was so much fun!!! She is getting to be such a big girl. She walks everywhere and is a little chatter box. Of course we can't understand what she's saying, but she's always talking. She loves to play and is pretty good at entertaining herself. Her recent thing is to put everything into the bathtub. She also really likes this old flybar bouncy ball. She carries it everywhere and even fell asleep with it the other night. She also really likes to look through books and point at all the pictures. This girl makes us laugh all the time! She's so funny. I wish I could describe it, but there isn't a way to. Her personality is just to die for. She loves to be happy and laugh! Every time I look at her she has a smile for me. Sky weighs about 18.5lbs, which is the 10th percentile. I marked her on her growth chart, but I'm not sure of the height yet. Sky is so adorable! I thought she was perfect as a newborn, but she just keeps getting cuter. Seems impossible right? I love her so much and am so grateful she's a part of our family.
The day after Sky's birthday we had a little princess party for her. We had our family and a few friends over for cake and ice cream and to open some presents. She got some pretty good ones! Thanks to everyone who came! She had tons of fun and she devoured her cake. You can see for yourself in the million pics. I hadn't given Sky sugar until her birthday party and she's a fan! She totally crashed after everyone left. She played hard! Happy 1 year Skylin!

No comments:
Post a Comment