ANOTHER GIRL!!!
We are so excited! I really thought we were having another girl, but you can only be so sure ya know? I think that this baby and Sky will have a lot of fun together. Most of all, I'm so grateful that our precious little girl is growing healthy and that everything looks good so far. It's such a relief to see and hear the baby! I love being pregnant. I love the attachment you feel so fast and I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has allowed me to experience this once again. What I have learned though is that our babies are calm... maybe. This little girl wouldn't move for anything and Sky was the exact same way, so I have to go back and have another ultrasound in a couple weeks. Kinda cool, but kinda not. I think I will refuse to have any more ultrasounds before I'm 20weeks along, but then again, with Sky I WAS 20 weeks, so who knows. Anyway, we are thrilled! The pregnancy is going well, I'm feeling great now, and we're excited to meet this baby girl in June! :)


Wahoo!! Me too!! I can't believe you are going to have 2 kids! Like I said... I'm letting you get ahead so that your kids can babysit mine! haha. love ya Chels!
ReplyDelete