Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby it's cold outside...

Well it's Christmas time! I looooovvvveee Christmas...By far my favorite time of year! I love everything about the winter and holiday season. I think I'm even beginning to like it more and more now, because our daughter will be born in the winter and we were married in the winter. Everything happy happens this time of year. Anyway, on that note... we decorated the day after Thanksgiving.

First we went to walmart and picked out a little tree... I insisted on THAT one!









Then it turned out to be HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! Some people say it might die, but I think we got a healthy one and I feed it lots :)




Then Austin risked his dear life to put up Christmas lights on our 2 story home. He was seriously worried for his life, but he did awesome and our lights look great :)







Then all the decorations around the house went up. I love the snowmen!



Name who's quote this is...




I'm also obsessed with nativity sets...




No comments:

Post a Comment