This is our pantry he built us a little while ago.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
What we've been up to
We have just been so crazy busy with school and work and preparing for our baby. (Hence why I haven't posted in forever.) So lots of people have been telling me that right before you have a baby you get all this energy and start cleaning and organizing everything... definitely feel that way. I'm so anxious that I barely want to sleep! Luckily, sleeping hasn't been a problem for me other than I just don't want to. Anyway, I think that mothers aren't the only ones that get this way. Austin seems to be "nesting" as well.
This is our pantry he built us a little while ago.
This is his very organized play space. aka: the garage.
This is our pantry he built us a little while ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Holw COW! Chelsten, I mean Sky, is going to be one posh baby...and nice usage of the word "nesting!" That made me smile.
ReplyDeleteI bet it is alot more fun to organize girl clothes, Boys clothes are NOT as fun. Sorry I missed your shower, it looked so cute in the pics. We are so excited for you guys :)
ReplyDelete