Sky was born 12/17/09 at 3:41 am. She weighed 5plds, 7oz and measured 18.5 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! I'm overwhelmingly grateful for this beautiful daughter of God and that I've been trusted enough to watch over her. I pray every day that I can be the mother she deserves.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Skylin Pearl
Sorry it has taken me so long to update. It's partially my fault, but I'm also blaming the fact that our internet hasn't been working. Anyway, we're all doing wonderful and loving our family!
Sky was born 12/17/09 at 3:41 am. She weighed 5plds, 7oz and measured 18.5 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! I'm overwhelmingly grateful for this beautiful daughter of God and that I've been trusted enough to watch over her. I pray every day that I can be the mother she deserves.

Sky was born 12/17/09 at 3:41 am. She weighed 5plds, 7oz and measured 18.5 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! I'm overwhelmingly grateful for this beautiful daughter of God and that I've been trusted enough to watch over her. I pray every day that I can be the mother she deserves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


oh my gosh!! wow! she is so beautiful! the pictures look so cute : ) hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! YAY Chels!! That last picture is a spitting image of Austin! hee hee
ReplyDeleteCHELSIE!!!! You're a MOMMY!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! She is SO adorable!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for this post! she is so beautiful!!!! good job guys:)
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I can't wait to see her in person! We have wanted to come over and meet her but things have been so crazy lately. Congratulations - she's so precious :)
ReplyDelete