Monday, April 8, 2013

Raef at 3months

My little Raef man, Raefer, Handsome, sweet boy, Mr. Raef, and Mama's boy is 3months old now. He weighs about 10.5lbs and he's definitely into the real baby stage... Smiling a lot, some cooing, and crying whenever he wants me. He's a pretty easy going baby. It's been an adjustment for me to try to arrange a newborn's schedule around the girl's activities, but he does well. But hey, I've made it 3months on this whole 2.5-3hr schedule. It only gets easier here on out. He is really a quiet baby most the time... Much quieter than my girls. I love having a boy. I love all my kids tremendously, but it's been interesting to me how the feelings are different between having a daughter and a son. Both are fabulous and unique.

He averages 7hrs at night. I feel like he should be sleeping so much better, but Truly was doing 8-9 at 2months, so I guess he's not too behind. It just feels like it's been a really long time of not much sleep. (he starts his long stretch at 8pm) I've been ok during the day on the tired scale though. I think it has something to do with me struggling with ppd (postpartum depression.) I can just go and go and go... My brain does not stop. Luckily, I am getting better. And before whoever actually reads this goes and freaks out, my ppd is nothing like I thought ppd was. Yes, super hard, but my chances of getting it were extremely high with how everything with Raef happened. That will have to be a different post though... ;) I'm loving being a mom to this sweet boy. He completes my heart.









1 comment:

  1. Raef is incredibly cute! I'm glad to hear things are getting easier, you are an amazing mother! We need to skype soon!

    ReplyDelete