Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beauty and the Beast

I've been waiting to take Sky to a musical from the time I found out she was a girl. Not that I couldn't take a boy, but this is the kind of stuff I did with my mom. I loved being an only girl and doing on the special stuff that comes with being a girl with my mom or dad. I am glad Sky has Truly for a sister... They balance each other out perfectly. It's just so fun to be able to start doing the girl stuff with her and making memories.

Austin and I took Skylin to see Beauty and the Beast at Gammage this month and we had a blast! Sky got dressed up like a princess in her own attire and she felt extra special just being with mom and dad. She did really well sitting through it (we brought lots of snacks) especially considering we haven't even taken her to the theatre yet. Movies just aren't as exciting as musicals, ok? She said her favorite part was the dancing and she still talks about it. It was a fun day out! Love my sweet Skylin and her wonderful daddy. I hope we can always be friends like I am with my mom.











No comments:

Post a Comment