Saturday, March 9, 2013

Raef is 2months

I think I go through phases of blogging. Maybe one of these days I'll get the urge to update on Christmas, our 4th Anniversary, my birthday, etc. :)

Raef hit 2 months... Holy crazy! He's more like a 4 week old though. :) He has been a really good baby. Adding him to the family has made me busier, but it's gotten a lot easier. I think it was harder because of the whole preterm experience, but I'm feeling much more adjusted now.

Raef is a champion eater. (Pretty much a hobby.) I still nurse him every 2.5-3hrs through the day. He does well with a 5-6hr stretch at night, which is nice. He weighs 8lbs, 13oz, which is in the 1st percentile, but he's in the 50th if you go by his gestational age. I think he'll catch up quick, we'll see.
He has just started to kind of smile. He has rolled over a handful of times, but not consistently.

I love my little man like you wouldn't believe. I love how much our love can just continue to grow. I'm pretty attached to Raef... Much more than I was with our girls. I don't like people to hold him too much and I'm not sure when I'll start leaving him. He's just all mine. I think it has to do with his 2week stay in the hospital and that he's my 3rd and I know how fast this stage goes. Or maybe i'm just a little more patient now. ;) Who knows.




1 comment:

  1. He is looking so good! Raef is adorable and I am dying over how cute he is in those overalls. I am so glad that everything has calmed down for your family! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete