Sunday, March 10, 2013

Raef's baby blessing

We had the opportunity to bless Raef in our ward this morning. Baby blessing days are some of my favorite days ever. Austin gave the blessing with the priesthood men in our family surrounding him and it was beautiful. I love catching glimpses of my kid's potential and divine worth. I feel so blessed to be Raef's mom. Some of my favorite parts were having a love for the Savior and finding happiness through Him, having a special interest in family and posterity, and going through life with confidence and humility. Raef was awake, super alert, and quiet theoufh his blessing. it was adorable. I'm sure he will prove to be one amazing boy and man.
After the blessing our family came over for a little breakfast. I did a yogurt parfait bar with different kinds of yogurt, 2kinds of granola, craisins, mini chocolate chips, and 5 different fruits. It turned out delicious. We also had juice and muffins. We've had a wonderful day honoring what a special spirit Raef is. We love him so much!































1 comment:

  1. So wonderful! Love all the pictures of your handsome little boy!! Sounds like the perfect Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete