My little man is a month old now. So crazy. My due date is this Saturday. Ha. Raef is a really good baby. He just eats and sleeps right now. I love him like crazy. I'm pretty convinced he's going to be the sweetest and cutest little boy ever. To me, of course. ;) he's my little cuddle buddy lately, but he's totally fine being on his own. I felt bad leaving him sleeping all day long, so I got a moby wrap. I REALLY like it. Never thought I would be one of those moms, but I never had 3 kids either. It's nice to not feel like I'm neglecting him and still be able to do everything. Came in super handy when I took Sky to dance today too. At his latest dr's visit he was 6lbs, 10oz and 20in. This next month will do a lot of good for us, I'm sure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





He is SO cute and you are so tiny Chels. You look great! Can't wait to meet that little boy in person!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! So glad all are doing well! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete