Friday, August 10, 2012

Reasons I love my home

- Family

- Friends

- My kitchen

- My laundry room

- My bedroom

- My kid's bedrooms

- My backyard

- All our easy sources of entertainment that do not include the media

- Date Nights

- Feeling productive naturally

- In-N-Out

We have really had a great summer. It's been fun and a good experience for our family to be all by ourselves. We have grown closer together and had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories. I have gained a LOT of strength I didn't know I had with living a life without my husband and having to do things i normally wouldn't. I have travelled across the country with 2 kids and have done everything this summer on my own. My confidence in being a mom has really grown. From this summer I will miss the easy access to the pool on a daily basis, room service, and having the entire Sunday to spend with just us with no meetings, family birthday dinners, etc. We LOVE our home though. I have realized completely how spoiled I am with living close to family, having my kids on a perfect schedule where I can get alone time by myself and regular nights out with my husband, and all the luxuries I have at home I don't need. Quite frankly though, I like to be spoiled. I am not ashamed of it. We sure love our home and are so grateful for it. We are so excited to get back this week! :)


(Pic #1: Sky is already trying to pack. She is so excited to jump on the trampoline.

Pic#2: this has been the kids main source of entertainment in the hotel. I am excited for the trampoline as well. Ha)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! But really, why wouldn't you want to stay in Kentucky forever?! :)

    ReplyDelete