Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Alabama- the humid state.

So blogging has pretty much been the last thing on my mind lately. If you didn't know, we made our 26hr drive home safely and are so happy to be back! I am loving being home. I feel so much better here and have been tackling project after project. The girls are way happy to be home too! I don't know how long my blog will last. I just like it, because it documents all my pictures about things I already have written in journals. Sorry... not so exciting.
 
Anyhow, at the beginning of the month before we headed home the girls and I took our first official girls trip together to visit Annie and baby Jack in Birmingham, Alabama! We had a lot of fun! Poor Annie though... I think we wore her out! Hopefully we didn't scare her off from having more babies. We were only there a couple days and Sky was too excited to nap. It was great catching up though and we stayed super busy.
 
The highlight of our trip was probably the Birmingham Zoo. It was really nice and we all had fun.
 We even got to see a sea lion show!


 Sky fed a giraffe. She is so brave.
 Truly rode on the carousal for the first time and LOVED it. Her face was priceless.



Jack is so cute! I'm so glad I got to see him. Sky really loved him too. He made her feel like the funniest person on earth. She is really hoping for a brother.

It was about a 5hr drive and my girls are pretty much road trip experts by now. Sky is so cute with helping me pack. Thanks for letting us crash Annie!

1 comment: