Laying in bed while Austin is working and all I can think about are the little baby movements I keep feeling. I'm just BARELY 17 weeks. I can't believe I can feel the baby this much already, but I LOVE it. We find out if the baby is a boy or girl next week and I'm so excited! It's so great that it's still just as exciting as the first time. Babies may never get old for me... It's just so fun.
I'm super grateful that everything has been working out. There are still so many of life's uncertainties, but for the most part we have so much to be grateful for and look forward to. I'm so grateful another baby will be joining our family. It is still way crazy to me, but I feel very calm about it. I know somehow I'll make life work with 3 little ones. I can't believe i'm really this grown up. (Or am I?!)
This pregnancy already seems to be flying by for me. I feel like I have a lot I want to accomplish before he/she gets here. As stressful as life can sometimes get I know that God is watching out for our little family. He has a plan for us all and that is so reassuring. I know that at this time in my life my role as a mom is the most important thing I could be doing and I feel God's influence as I strive to fulfill it.
I've already gained like 13lbs!! I think it has something to do with not throwing up at the beginning. I gained weight so fast, but luckily it has slowed down. I was starting to get really worried and I've been eating super healthy. (my newest favorite "healthy" recipe is BBQ Chicken Quinoa Salad. It hits all the right taste buds for me. On my pinterest board.)
Because I haven't been sick and Sky wants a brother I am pretty convinced we're having a boy. I am ready to be pleasantly surprised by a 3rd girl though. What do you think?
I'm also in the market for a couple new carseats. If you have 3 or more kids and have ever done "3 in a row" in a car, what did you use?
I'm sure I'll have a picture and gender details up next week. :) thanks for listening. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment