Friday, July 6, 2012

So everyone is on the same page.

Yes, we are expecting baby #3 around February 9th.

Yes, it was planned, though it happened so exactly it was kinda shocking.

Yes, we are aware that a lot of people are going to think we're completely insane for having 3 kids in 3 years, but I don't care.

Yes, It feels SO right and I am SO SO SO grateful! Being a mom is the best. We are excited. And Sky is too.

(these pics were taken on our way to my first ultrasound. The baby is doing great. My heart is already getting a little bigger.)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! Congratulations! I know your next one (boy or girl) is going to be super cute because we already know your two girls are adorable! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys- so excited to see your family grow. You two are wonderful parents!!

    ReplyDelete