The guys worked like it was a Saturday on the 4th, so they got off early for us to go to the festivities by the Ohio River. We had a GREAT time. The girls looked so cute in the red, white, and blue dresses. There was a storm earlier that day, so it was SUPER humid. I couldn't pass up letting them play in this little splash pad. Sky really wanted popcorn, so she got some and we ate more good food, of course. The firework show was fantastic! Sky loved it and Tru got into it too. They shot the fireworks on the river and had music playing to it. I really enjoyed it. We had a great time. We even went for some more of our own fireworks afterwards. We had a super fun day of playing!
(sorry the pics are so out of order, but our laptop is way ghetto. We need to get a new one and I'd rather not use it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment