Obviously we were in Indiana on Truly's birthday. I made cookie dough truffles and a few friends joined us to sing her happy birthday. We had a good time with that and spending the day at the pool and playing together.
It's crazy to me how much Tru has learned in a year. She's hilarious. She follows Sky everywhere and they're always copying each other. She LOVES the water and gets mad if I don't let her in the bath. This girls already knows what she wants. She throws fits and they are a sight to see. I think it's pretty funny though, but probably because I already went through this phase with Sky. She throws herself on the floor, throws things around, and kicks everything. So little, yet so much personality. Sky is still the funniest person to her. They're always laughing together. Truly waves hi and bye, shakes and nods her head for yes and no, she signs for "more" and "all done." She can point to her nose if you ask her to. She pretty much just says "mama" "dada" and "ba" for ball. She has a new love for reading books and looking at the pictures. My new fav thing she's learned is her way for folding her arms when we pray. It's adorable. She's always on the go and trying to find something new to climb. Walking is so awesome to her... She just is off and doesn't want to be held. She's also a blankie girl... She loves her cupcake blanket. She'll carry it everywhere when I take it out of her bed. We love our Truly! What a great year it's been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment