I had the girls in ISR again this year. I LOVE the program. I'm so passionate about it!! This program works. Not only is Sky swimming and Truly floating, but they both love the water. Sky did it for 3 weeks this year and Tru did it for 4.5weeks. We're having so much fun playing in the pool this summer. It's so nice that Sky understands her limits and that I don't have to worry as much. Kids drowning is one of my worst nightmares and though no kid is ever drown proof, teaching them young sure does help! Here's a couple pics. I'm too lazy to upload videos. (a couple are on fb if you really want to see.) You can see how much Sky enjoyed lessons this year and the first one is when Tru slipped in the bath and the first thing she did was float. She was proud of herself! :)
(sorry I'm so behind, but we're having way too much fun in Indiana!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment