(FYI: These pics are WAY out of order because i'm posting from my phone. Will try to rearrange later.)
The day before Easter we went to the Annual Adair Easter Egg Hunt. Sky had much more fun this year. I love traditions like this. Our family is so great!
Easter morning the girls woke up to Easter baskets outside their rooms and an Easter egg hunt downstairs. Sky kept jumping and yelling "yay jelly beans!!!" she was disappointed with the little bags of m&m's. Haha. So fun! Truly Learned to open the eggs and tried to sneak some jelly beans. I believe she got the taste of a few. Ha. We don't have church till 1 so we visited my parents before church and joined them for lunch. After church we went to my in-laws and had dinner with them. It was a great family-filled day. We were reminded of our Savior and we know He lives and feel of His influence in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Your girls are so cute! I love the comparison between truly's and sky's baskets! Bristol actually got fruit loops in her eggs because I didn't want to give her candy.
ReplyDelete