
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
3 months
Truly is 3 months already! This past month has flown by! Though it's been a wonderful adjustment, I still feel like I just had her. Maybe her big sister has something to do with that. Tru is a great baby! I love how smiley she is getting. She loves when I talk to her and she also loves watching Sky. She's rolled over a handful of times, but doesn't do it consistently. She's also started trying to grasp objects and put them in her mouth. She's actually a thumb sucker. It's looks so cute, but I do not want her to have that habit, so I always give her the binky. Sometimes when I haven't laid her down for nap yet, I'll catch her sucking her thumb. Has since the day she came out! She still has all of her gorgeous brown hair, which is a little surprising since she has those big blue eyes just like Sky has. She averages 10hrs between feedings at night and now weighs 13.2 lbs. I feel so blessed and just keep praying I can be the mom my girls need.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So cute!! Your babies are just growing up!
ReplyDelete