Thursday, December 23, 2010

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks pregnant now with baby #2. I feel like I'm already starting to show, not just feeling fat like I was with Sky. I've still been really sick lately. I thought the "morning sickness" went away, but it has come back full force. I can't say if this is worse than I was with Sky, but it definitely feels worse, because I have a lot more to do. However, my zofran is not working it's magic like it did with Sky either. My body just doesn't respond well to medication. I need strong doses of everything to make a difference. I'm managing though and am still really excited about this baby! I do like the feeling of being pregnant, just hope the throwing up can stop soon. Next week I get to schedule my ultrasound and I can't wait! I am going to be really surprised either way. What do you think baby #2 will be? A little brother or sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment