P.S. Do all pregnant woman sometimes feel like Buddha?
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
24 Weeks
So this is me and my pregnant belly at 24 weeks. I'm not going to lie... I feel kind of awkward posting a picture of myself with my stomach sticking out, but such is life. I think I even look kind of awkward, but Austin said that it was best if my arms were at my side. haha. This is mainly for you Alexis! And all the rest of you in Utah.
P.S. Do all pregnant woman sometimes feel like Buddha?
P.S. Do all pregnant woman sometimes feel like Buddha?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YEAH!!!!! PREGO PICTURE NUMBER 1!!!!! I love it! You have such skinny legs. Jealous! Miss ya.
ReplyDeleteHaha do you feel like Buddha because everyone wants to touch your tummy? And yes, I know, I am guilty of it, but you're my first friend to be pregnant so get used to it! Haha! Love ya Chels!
ReplyDeleteyes, for the most part, we all feel like Buddha. At 40 weeks, you'll be amazed how Buddha-ish you didn't know you could feel! And the fact that strangers want to rub your belly (ick!) makes the feeling even worse. Everything, the first time especially, feels awkward. As will breastfeeding (if you choose to do it), delivery, the baby's HARD flops and kicks after like 32 weeks, and so on. But it's worth it. :) You'll LOVE it and love her. And you'll miss being pregnant when it's over, as crazy as that sounds. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute pregnant! I'm sure December will be here before you know it :)
ReplyDeleteyou look very cute pregnant!
ReplyDeleteVery cute chels! I know we just saw it last night, but VERY CUTE! I saw your comment on the pease's blog and wanted to let you know we have one too :) Dalything.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for having us over last night, we had such a good time.
you look so cute Chelsie! Time is going by so quickly! holy cow! December! hope you guys are doing great are we going to see you guys at the mission reunion?
ReplyDelete