Monday, August 31, 2009

Summertime

This summer we were able to have lots of fun with vacations and friends even though we were still in school. Here's some of the pictures to prove it..
We started off the summer with a California trip. Orignally we were supposed to go to Disneyland, but then I got preggo and the Doctor called a no-go on rollercoasters. We still had tons of fun at the beach and hangin with Rick and Alexis!

In July we spent a week at Lake Powell! It was serisouly the best vacation and so much fun. We stayed on a house boat with the Whitworths. They were so nice to invite us and we love their family! Basically, we spent all week in the sun, on the boat, reading, relaxing, and getting super sore. I couldn't do too much, but I kind of learned to surf and I was able to ride the jet skiis. However, my husband is a dare devil and he did enough for the both of us! He's such a stud. I hope we can go back again in the nearer future.
This month was also Austin's Birthday!!! He turned 23, but doesn't look old at all haha. Austin is incredible and can accomplish anything he puts his mind to. I think he had a pretty good birthday. I love you babe!

1 comment: