Saturday, August 1, 2009

Goin Girly...

On Thursday we had our second ultrasound and it was amazing! We are very grateful that we were able to find out that we're having a girl! We're so excited! Being pregnant and having a baby couldn't be any more incredible. I already love this little girl so much and she's going to be crazy spoiled by the grandparents. I'm really excited to meet her... the ultrasound was funny. She just lied on her stomach the whole time with her hands up by her chin and the technician kept trying to get her to move, but she wouldn't budge. I even tried to drink some juice, like Amy suggested, to get the baby moving, but she was just happy as can be where she was. On that note though... we didn't get hardly any good pictures and I get to go back for another ultrasound later this month, so I'm kind of happy she's stubborn. Anyway, I'm happy to announce that for the first time since I was like 2 my family is going to have more girls than boys and we are going girly! So ecstatic!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am finally not the only one having a girl! I love boys, but girls are so fun to buy and decorate for! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always excited to hear about a new girl in the family. I hope we make it down to Az. soon. You all could always visit in Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsie!! I had no idea you were pregnant! That's so exciting! I'm glad you found us on here! Congrats on the girl! I can't wait till we get to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am glad you have a blog now...i will be linking you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks chels for your comment- I may take you up on that sometime! Sorry we have to post-pone ty dye night again. We'll do it soon I promise. We love guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom told me you were having a little girl! Thats so exciting and your mom seems beyond thrilled!! your house looks so cute and you guys seem happy!! Hope everything is going great!
    Love you!

    Jonique and Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Girlie girl!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete