Monday, September 10, 2012

We found out

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!

I'm so so so excited! It's going to be a whole new experience, but I believe I'm ready for a little man in my life. Neither Austin or I have really cared about not having a boy, but it feels like the perfect timing. Heavenly Father knows me all too well. I really think having my girls first will be such a blessing to me. Sky is already such a big helper! She does chores even: sets the table, unloads the dishwasher, makes her bed, and picks up toys. The girl seriously amazes me and she's only 2. I know Truly will be just as helpful. This little boy is going to be loved so much by these girls! We are so excited for him to join our family! And I'm still getting used to the thought of being a boy mom too. ;)

The ultrasound was so fun. It was the first time I've seen 4D. He is measuring exactly on schedule to be due February 9th. Everything is looking perfectly healthy, which is what I'm most grateful for. It's amazing how much detail you can see in a 1/2lb baby.

And probably the only time we'll show off his goods... I saw before she told us. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment