Sunday, September 23, 2012

Truly at 15months

I don't even know where to start with this girl. She is such a goofball!! She loves to make other people laugh, especially Sky. I'm afraid she's going to grow up and be the class clown. She loves to tease Sky lately too... Pulling her hair, running away with her toys laughing, and splashing bath water in her face. She is such a character! Austin and I love it though! These girls bring us more joy than we ever imagined possible. We're constantly laughing at them! I love that Austin and I can have so much fun on date night, but so much fun as a family too. It's the best feeling. (Speaking of date night: if you're ever in Mesa go get Thai foot massages! $35 for an hr and I promise it WILL change your life. I'm forever indebted to Austin for finding this place for us)

So some Truly facts for you:
•obsessed with her blankie. I haven't even tried to take her binky away yet. Hopefully I get the nerve soon.

•LOVES shoes

•into babies and making barking and growling noises for every animal.

•moved to 1nap. Sleeps 12-3 in the afternoon and 6:30-6:30 at night.

•likes going to nursery (one of the benefits of being the primary 1st counselor!)

•says a handful of words, though she doesn't use them often. She's more into grunting

•can safely walk down the stairs

•always knows what she wants

•favorite book is "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?"

•will not stay still for pictures

We love Truly! She brings the perfect humor and love to our family. I know we're meant for each other. I love noticing the different qualities both Sky and Truly bring to our family. Truly definitely has her dad's easy going personality, which I need a lot of. Plus, I'm just not that funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment