Truly hit 11months! We are approaching 1 so fast. It's making me kinda sentimental. ;) I love her sooo much. She is such a sweetheart. She's very easy going, loves music and dancing, and gives the sweetest hugs and kisses. She waves hi and bye at everyone. I have heard her say hi before, but she doesn't do it often. I think she understands and could talk more then she let's off. Sky probably takes up all the talking room around here.
Tru weighs 20lbs and has 6 teeth. She's climbing everything and can even climb down the stairs. She can stand by herself and took her first steps right after turning 11months. Her hair is getting thick and staying pretty straight. She has a soft, adorable laugh. Sleeping and eating habits haven't changed... Eats everything! She's been a perfect 2nd child. It's been a wonderful "almost" year! We're looking forward to watching her eat cake in a couple weeks at her early birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a Cutie! And that shirt you have her in is absolutely adorable! I want it for bristol!
ReplyDelete