Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's

New Year's Eve was the best I've ever had! Austin and I had so much fun together! It was kinda random, but just what I needed. We chaperoned our youth stake dance for a while. It's always hilarious to be with them. (Besides getting asked to dance by a 15yr old and being WAY embarrassed.) They had an awesome set up and a crazy big balloon drop. Austin and I also went to the desert to look at stars and blow up some fireworks (mainly Austin's deal.) We had some great talks and are so pumped for 2012! 2011 was filled with trials for us. (Not that we didn't have really good times, but you know what I mean.) Though we know how much we've learned from them, grown closer together, and have discovered better goals in life, we are glad that it's behind us! haha. 2012 is our year. We, individually, and as a family have perfectly obtainable goals that fit our needs just right. :) It's going to rock! Proud to say we've come out on top! Here's to a successful and joyous year!








No comments:

Post a Comment