{P.S. This post is not meant for people to feel sorry for us, or to make others think we haven't been blessed, because we have been blessed A LOT.}
Sunday, January 15, 2012
3 years to us
We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this month. (Most people think it's our 4th anniversary because of the kiddos...boom#1 and boom#2. Don't judge.) Anyhow, we were able to leave the girls at my mom's for a night to have a little camping trip. It was a lot of fun and I always enjoy any one-on-one time I get with my man! I've heard from many people that the first year is the hardest, but not for us. This past year was the hardest for us by far! We had a gazillion different trials, and once it didn't seem like things could get worse it did. Marriage takes work. Love is an action. Sometimes love is hard, really hard, when both spouses are beaten down by the difficulties of life. However, love is worth it. I couldn't picture my life any different. Austin and I know that God has a plan for us. We have grown to know, understand, appreciate, love, and respect each other more than we could have before. Sometimes it feel like making the climb back up to the top when you've been pushed down takes a long time, but we seem to be reaching a higher point than we were before. Like I said, it's worth it. This past year has been SO worth for what lies ahead. It is because of our Savior that we can continue to progress and move forward. My husband is an amazing daddy, knows how to have a good time, accomplishes whatever he puts his mind to, and is just the man I need for eternity. I love him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Anniversary!! I love that we share both our birthday and anniversary, too funny and totally not on purpose!
ReplyDelete