Goes to you, Austin Adair, and this is pic shows why...
Austin is kind, patient, gentle, loving, fun, creative, hardworking, supportive, and everything our girls and I need. Austin has been able to be home this week off of work due to me having a baby and I have loved it SO much. He is such a big help and is always showing how great of a dad he is. I couldn't be a parent without him. You have 3 girls you love you endlessly babe! Happy Father's Day!

Austin is kind, patient, gentle, loving, fun, creative, hardworking, supportive, and everything our girls and I need. Austin has been able to be home this week off of work due to me having a baby and I have loved it SO much. He is such a big help and is always showing how great of a dad he is. I couldn't be a parent without him. You have 3 girls you love you endlessly babe! Happy Father's Day!


No comments:
Post a Comment