Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 is a big number

10 months sounds a whole lot older than 9 months. The toddler years are approaching fast! Sky is very active these days. Not walking, but I believe that she could. She was the same with crawling. I guess it's a good characteristic to be cautious of new things. Sky will eat anything you put in front of her. She has very good eating habits and has never spit anything out! Serious. It's crazy. She still sleeps 11-12hrs at night and takes 2 naps a day. She dropped a snack time the past couple weeks and only eats 4 times a day now. She almost weighs 18lds. She is done nursing as of the past couple weeks as well. It's so fun watching her learn. Things seem to be clicking for her a lot more recently. She points at everything. has put my phone up to her ear a couple times, and has started to break out some dance moves. It's so cute! We just love her.



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite ages! And it goes by way to fast! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I love Sky! You are so lucky to be her mom! I love how well-behaved she is, what's your secret??

    ReplyDelete