
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Oh what do you do in the summertime...
We've had good summer: A fun, brilliant summer! However, I think it has had its time... I'm so ready for cooler weather! I love summer, but by this time of year I'm ready for it to be over. Over the heat right now and am ready for some outside, cooler, playing time. Any day now would be wonderful...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Lets just start by saying Skylin is adorable! AND I am obsessing over your cute lace hair thingy!!! That is sooo cute!! You guys have such a cute family. How many times can I say cute in one comment. seriously?!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
I'm with Mallory... that lace thingy is awesome! I'm excited for Fall as well!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you! Cool down so we can go outside again! And Sky probably has the cutest smile I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete