Sky is 9months now (That feels pretty weird to say) which means that she has offically been living longer than I was pregnant with her. That's super bizarre as I thought a pregnancy took a lifetime and the past 9 months have flown by! I guess I was just anxious then and content now. Anyway, Sky has become SUPER active in the past month. She crawls everywhere, gets into anything she can get her hands on, pulls herself up to standing, can sit herself back down, and walks herself along items such as couches. She is a little doll! Seriously. Though she is very opinionated and very loudly likes to tell me when she wants/needs something, she is my little best friend. I don't know what I would do with my days without her. Sky is fitting into 6-9 month clothes now, but can still wear 3-6month items because she is petite. I like that fact, because she fits into clothes for a long time. She is a champion teether with 6 teeth and getting her 7th. The dr. says she perfect (that's a given (; ) besides the little fact that we're still working with her eczema problem. The little sweetness helps complete our family. This parenthood thing is too much fun! We love our princess!
Sky's 9 month stats:
Height: 28in (75th percentile) Weight: 16lds, 6oz (10th percentile)
{Tall and skinny?}
No comments:
Post a Comment