Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun with Friends

Here's just some pics of recent get togethers and activities with friends.


I've always been blessed to have close and amazing friends. Once in a while our high school group gets together for some dinner and laughs. I loooove these girls! And Julie's pregnant if you can't tell. Excited that she's having girl!


On Friday our ward had a dance/date night. The Alversons and us decided to dress up super fancy and make a fun time out of it. It worked! I had a blast! Dawson and Jenny are a fun couple and we love spending time with them.








My good friend Sam was in town and she had us over for some pizza this week. I love this girl to death! I wish she would forget Utah and move back to the heat. I miss spending time with her and it was good to catch up a bit.

The Godfrey's came over for dinner last night. Skylar and Austin have worked at GCU together for a while, but recently Skylar has found a new job. I'm glad Austin has been able to make good friendships where he works. They're super nice and Chandlar is the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment