That's right, on Tuesday Sky turned 8 months old! I have a disease... it's the "I could go on and on about my baby" disease. I'll try to stick to the "important" stuff... whatever.
Sky weighs like 16lds now. As you can see she has her 2 bottom teeth and as of yesterday she has 3 teeth. Her top right one poked through. Seriously, if she hasn't been acting a teensy bit needy the past couple days I wouldn't have any clue she was teething! She's amazing. Skylin's a champion eater now too. She loves chunks of food that she can chomp on. The funny part is that she loooves vegetables. Anything green to be exact. She'll eat fruit though. The only thing I know she despises are pears. It's just weird though when I can get her to eat strawberries, but I get out the spinach and she downs it! haha she's so funny. Hopefully she stays that way. She's become very attached to her parents. We like to pretend that her babbling "ba ba's" are saying "my mom and dad are sooo cool!" We're anxiously awaiting to hear "mama" and "dada" for real. Like 2 weeks ago Sky learned to sit up by herself. She now will not lay on her back for anything!Diaper changes got real fun real fast. So did nap time when to her it became play time in the crib! She's getting better at laying herself back down though. Sky takes 2-3 naps a day and sleeps 11-12hrs at night. She is the epitome of early to bed, early to rise. She goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up around 6:30. It's really working out great for us! On Monday, Sky started officially crawling! She looks so cute and funny! Her left leg sticks out like she's trying to stand. It's fun that she follows me around the house and she's very hesitant to do or touch something at first. We love our little girl!! I can't believe how much fun it is to watch her learn and grow.








She is SOOOOO cute! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh it goes soo fast! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll and you guys are too cute! What a sweet family!
ReplyDelete