Monday, February 15, 2010
Sky's Baby Blessing
Yesterday Skylin was given her baby blessing. It was such a great way to celebrate Valentines Day! It was such a beautiful blessing and Austin didn't even seem nervous. Sky was so good and alert. The spirit was incredibly strong. We are so grateful for this girl! I love when I catch glimpses of her potential like we were able to yesterday. One thing that especially stuck out to me was that she was blessed with a happy countenance. I know that it's true... she already is so happy and fun! She makes my days so much happier and better. We were glad so many friends and family were able to come. Afterwards we had a big breakfast! We really enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute! wish we could've been there... I love how Skylin looks in all white :) so adorable! Glad you guys are doing good, say hi to Austin for us!
ReplyDelete~Carla
Awww Chels!!! She is so adorable. We just love you two and we are so happy for you.
ReplyDelete