Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Sky is 2 months!
Sky is 2 months old today! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so much fun! I did not know I would enjoy this as much as I do! We love all her coos and smiles. Today she weighed exactly 9lds and is 22.5inches. She's in the 10th percentile for weight and the 50th for height. Just this week we visited a friend's baby. She is a little bigger than Sky was when we brought her home and I can't believe the huge difference! Kinda makes me sad... don't grow up too fast Skylin!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I can't get enough of her! She's such a little doll! You are so lucky :)
ReplyDeleteCute pics! She is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!It was great seeing you the other night!
ReplyDeletechelsie...she is sooo beautiful!! literally!! u are one lucky mother.. actualy i should be saying sky is the lucky one to have u as a mother:) congrats!! i love you so much!!:) wish i could meet your little lover. but ill have to wait a while... so please keep me updated via blog or even text sometime! miss you!
ReplyDelete